Friday, June 3, 2011

Been a long time!

Hallo there everybody!! Sorry I haven't blogged in forever--I need to be better at being consistent at things like this!

Just a quick update for all of you, I'm going to be moving away from home for the summer this coming Monday, and I recently interviewed with a security company called Vivint (a tech support position), and I got the job :D! I start on the 13th of June!! I also plan on helping with the student films going on at my school this summer sometime. I really need to fit it into my schedule sometime soon ^^;.

Within the last couple months, I've also decided that I really want to try to do something with music or the music industry. I've been working on writing a few songs here and there, and I have one of them almost completely finished!! It's taking a long time to get each song all planned out and recorded, but it's been a complete blast doing everything and trying to figure out what my artist name will be and such and such. I love it!!! I just hope that this work gets me somewhere :D.

Anyway! I have to get ready for work! Just wanted to give you guys a quick update! I'll post some more later or something. I have tons of pictures to put up here that I haven't posted yet XD. Much loves!

~Ali~

No comments: