Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More pictures! Disneyland too ;D!

Hey everyone! Just uploaded a ton of pictures onto photobucket! Wooo! Here we go!

Photobucket
This is Yuuki and Kimi--Yuuki is Alan:s friend that invited me to go to an international festival with her and Kimi. It was held at Minato Mirai!!! I took this right after we ate lunch XD.

A long while later, the Tsuji family and I decided to go to Odaiba! It:s this place right by the bay where you can get a really good view of the bay bridge and see a miniature statue of liberty XDDD!

Photobucket
On the way there, we saw this statue of a giant guy playing the piano. It was so weird!!!...but it was awesome XD.

Photobucket

We actually got pulled over on the way to Odaiba because Masahiro was speeding XDDD :rofl:.
Photobucket
It was Megumi who told me to take a picture XD.

Photobucket
In Odaiba, this was one of the main attractions--Fuji Television! It looked so cool! We got to go inside of it, but they wouldn:t let us up in the ball part of the building TT^TT. Oh well!

We ate a really good, huge lunch which included ramen, pork, rice, and vegetables (SO GOOD), and then walked out onto this small area where you could see the statue of liberty and the bay bridge really well!

Photobucket
Can you see it? The statue is on my hand! XDDD :rofl:

Photobucket
Just kidding :D. It:s actually bigger than that.

Photobucket
Alan was trying to get a picture of something, and Megumi stepped in the way...it was SO FUNNY! This was the photo she managed to shoot ;D.

Photobucket
Megumi and the statue of liberty ;D! I love that face! :dies laughing:

Afterward, we all took turns taking pictures of each other in front of the bay bridge.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After walking around for a while, we all went to the Fuji Television station!
Photobucket

Photobucket
This is the information station on the very bottom floor ;D.

Inside of the building, they had a bunch of stuff you could look at, and this was one of the main attractions there. You held up a piece of paper and this bug image popped up around you...it was so cool! I love Alan:s face in the second picture XDD!
Photobucket

Photobucket
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!

Photobucket
This was Nike making a cute face right by a small...statue...thing XD.

Photobucket
And this is me pretending to be asleep on the statue XD.

After that, they had all of the TV show places set up so you could take photos!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hello and welcome to いいとも! My name is Alexis Naquel and I will be a guest speaker here today...

XD.

After seeing all there was to see, we went to the bottom floor and found the Fuji dog inside of the food area! Alan snapped a picture of Nike and the dog together XD!
Photobucket

Aaaaafter that, we walked to Venus Fort (This area that looks exactly like a Las Vegas hotel), and they had this awesome fountain there! Woo!
Photobucket

We walked around some more, and then found this children:s clothing area where they had all of this Christmas Gibli stuff :dies:!!! It was so amazing! I love Gibli!!!! They are the company that made Princess Mononoke, Howl:s moving castle, Laputa (Castle in the sky), Kiki:s delivery service, and a couple more I can:t remember XDDD! I will hopefully be going to Gibli museum soon, but this is all there was for now XD.
Photobucket
This is the Cat Bus off of :My Neighbor Totoro: or :となりのトトロ:!

Photobucket
That little gray guy is off of Totoro too XD!

After a loooong long time of walking around, eating a strawberry smoothie and such, I took a picture of the Fuji building at night XDDD!
Photobucket

A while later, went back to school and stuff, and made this in foods class!
Photobucket
It was wantans and these awesomely yummy cookies XDDD! The kurage and cucumber wasn:t very good though Dx...!

Oh well!

Several days later, I went with the Tsuji family to a huge matsuri (festival) in Bandobash, which is like...where all of the Yakuza...Japanese mafia...live XDDD! But it wasn:t dangerous because there were a bunch of police there ;D. It was so cool! They had this giant Jinja...which is like a huge prayer house thing...Here it is!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They had a bunch of these small things they carried around too...supposedly they were to gather money XD.
Photobucket

Photobucket

There were SOOOO MANY!
Photobucket
There:s Madoka on the left over there ;D!

And just two days ago, it was Megumi:s birthday!!! She went to the public bath with Masahiro and Nike in the afternoon. I would have gone with them, but I couldn:t Dx! Because of my every month stuff ^^;. Anyway! At night we went to this awesome sushi house, but I wasn:t very hungry because I ate a bentou before we left >_<. I had some really gross seafood, but I had some really good stuff too ;D! Can:t remember the name of everything I ate, but it was so good ;D! Afterward, we bought cake and then went home to eat it ;D! Photobucket
There it is ;D!

Photobucket
Alan was on the computer for a while beforehand XD.

Photobucket
And Nike and Masahiro were watching TV XD.

After I took the pictures, Megumi was like, *Stop taking pictures of places that are dirty!!!* It was awesome XD. Afterward, we sang happy birthday to her and I took video of it ;D It was so cool!

Then, just yesterday, Alan and I went to Tokyo Disneyland!! This was the first picture we took ;D...with Cinderella:s godmother ;D!
Photobucket

This is Tokyo Disneyland:s castle! It:s freakin: awesome!
Photobucket

Photobucket
It was so pretty! I wish our Disneyland was as pretty as Japan:s!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I took a picture of Alan and I before we went on Splash mountain...

Photobucket
And this is us after we got wet XDDD! Alan was totally soaked! It was so funny!

Photobucket
This is us when we went down the waterfall!!! XD It was so awesome!

Anyway! I took more pictures, but Photobucket is being stupid again, so I:ll upload them later! Love you all muchly! Have an awesome day!

~Ali~

1 comment:

Fowler Farm said...

Hey ali,
It's Shelby. I love looking at your pictures and seeing what you are doing. It looks like you are having a great time. We are just staying busy with all the babies. Talk to you later.
Shelby