Thursday, October 23, 2008

A fast update!

Hey everyone! Ali here! Just wanted to let you guys know that I had a panic attack on the 10th of October, went to the hospital, but everything was all right. I was just under a lot of stress, and I wasn:t drinking hardly any water, so my body was super dehydrated! I:m doing really, really well now though ;D, promise! If I feel any worse, I plan on going to the hospital again to have them record my heartbeat for one full day to make sure that I don:t have any problems. Everything is all right, so please don:t worry. Just send me lots of prayers and love!

Anyway! Here:s what I:ve been up to ;D!

A while ago it was Alan:s friend:s birthday, so we all met in the cafeteria at lunch and made takoyaki (octopus fried and put in this breaded stuff...covered in sauce. We used shrimp and tuna too! It was delicious!) Here:s a picture of everyone at the party!

Photobucket

A few days later I had to go to Shinjuku alone by train (which was why I was so stressed...I think), and gave a speech at this JFIE building thing about the differences between Japan and America. These were the friends I made while I was there ;D! The one on the very left is from Osaka! She was amazing XD.

Photobucket

A few days later I went to JFIE again with Alan, and afterward we went to Shibuya to go clothing shopping! We went to Harajuku and Ichimarukyuu (Shibuya 109). Here are the pictures I took-- I tried to get Alan in them, but she kept dodging the camera Dx.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket The girl on that billboard up there is actually one of my favorite actresses! She:s amazing! Kinda cocky though...I think >_<;! But she:s on one of my favorite TV shows ^^;. And now the famous ICHIMARUKYUU! (109) Photobucket

Just a couple of days ago, my friend Kumiko made this huge tower of ocha (tea) bottles and a paper cup...I had to take a picture!

Photobucket

That:s all for now, but I:ll try to update soon! Sorry I didn:t update for a long time, but really, everything is all right! I love you all muchly!

~Ali~

No comments: